What is it?
The main focus for the Oil of Life range is to hydrate and revitalise the skin giving it a healthy glow perfect for those with dry skin. However, this product is designed to treat all skin types. The Oil of Life line has five products ranging from sleeping cream, cleaning oil -in-gel, Intensely Revitalising Cream to eye cream gel.
Helps hydrate, soothe and refresh dry looking skin. Oils of Life™️ Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil is a petite package of precious ingredients that help keep your skin looking and feeling healthy.
Our Oils of Life™️ Facial Oil moisturises and revives skin’s radiance with the help of three cold-pressed seed oils: black cumin seed oil, camellia seed oil and rosehip seed oil. Our formula is quite the dream nourishing team.
This lightweight face oil moisturiser will perfectly compliment the rest of your skincare routine, adding a little more hydration. It effortlessly melts into skin for a velvety-soft finish and feels oh so luxurious as you massage it into your neck, cheeks and forehead.
It’s an oil-based moisturiser that suits all skin types but it’s particularly wonderful for thirsty, dry skin. Some even say that it’s our best face oil for dry skin before makeup because of its quick-absorbing formula. No residue. No stickiness. Just toned, healthy-looking skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: is a fatty acid and has many antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil: derived from olive oil but is a fatty acid. Therefore making it suitable for normal to dry skin. This oil leaves the skin feeling soft and silky textured.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil: is non-comedogenic and can help treat dry skin.
- Camelina Sativa Seed Oil: is loaded with Vitamin E and Omega oils which is brilliant to use if you want to treat damaged and dull skin.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil: is a fatty acid that can promote skin regeneration.
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil: is known to treat and improve the texture and appearance of the skin.
What I liked about it?
This product worked really well during the winter period; as my skin would become extremely dry, this helped to bring back life to my face.
Rejuvenates and gives skin that glowing look perfect for my Night time routine.
What I didn’t like about the product?
I’ve found at times that this product would make me look greasy during the day when I used it in the mornings.
This lightweight oil gives a silky aroma appearance with the risk of clogging your pores. However, you only need small amounts of this product otherwise it will make you look greasy.
Oil warms up when applied to face and neck.
Would I buy it again?
Yes, of course I would but only as an overnight treatment.
Where to purchase it from?