This product line has three products within the Q10 Renew range. They are, The Q10 Renew Day Cream, The Q10 Renew Night Cream (check my blog for this review) and Q10 Multi-intensive Serum.
Made with the finest, results driven ingredients this Lacura Q10 Renew Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream with SPF20 helps protect skin from premature ageing.
With a Peptide Complex, Hyaluronic Acid and Coenzyme Q10
UVA/UVB filter system with SPF20
Ingredients chosen to encourage more radiant, healthier and youthful skin
- Glycerin:- Aids hydration and prevents dry, rough, scaly and itchy skin.
- Octocrylene:- Is a chemical sunscreen filter.
- Butyrospernum parkii butter:- Helps the skin to repair and replenish.
- Cetearyl alcohol:- Promotes softer looking skin however, it does have the potential to clog up pores and strip the skin from its national oils in the long-term.
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane:- Helps to absorb the chemical sunscreen filters such as Octocrylene.
- Ethylhexyl salicylate:- Is a natural ingredient that helps to absorb UVB rays from the sun while protecting the skin from environmental damage.
What I liked about the product?
The product is lightweight and is an excellent product to use during the summer season; it does not leave my skin feeling greasy.
However, if I do any sort of workout or long distance walking, my skin does end up looking oily and sweaty.
It should be noted that this product did not give me any breakouts or clog my pores.
What I don’t like about the product?
Although this product has SPF added, I
would not solely rely on the amount provided as it is not enough to give a sufficient amount of protective coverage.
Octocrylene is a sunscreen ingredient but a controversial one at that. According to the EU regulations this product is safe to be used but in small quantities. Otherwise, large amount of this ingredient can have a long-term effect on the liver.
Would I buy it again?
Maybe, since it’s lightweight and perfect for the summer season.
Where to purchase this product from?