Aldi is becoming famous for it’s Lacura skincare and beauty range. They sell dupes of expensive brands at an affordable price point. For example, they dupe brands such as Pixi to Nivea and they all literally cost a fraction of the actual brand.
Made with the finest ingredients, this Lacura Q10 Renew Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream helps protect skin from premature ageing.Dermatologically tested, Ingredients chosen to rejuvenate skin leaving smooth and supple results with a Retinol Complex, Avocado Oil and Coenzyme Q10.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – promotes soft skin and is classed as being a non- irritate. However, this ingredient is known to clog pores and exacerbate acne breakouts.
- Glycerin – keeps skin hydrated and soft.
- Capric Triglyceride – promotes hydration and moisture.
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate – an emollient that provides a protected barrier that aids hydration. This ingredient leaves the skin feel smooth and soft without feeling greasy.
- Cetearyl Glucoside – plant derived ingredient that leaves the skin feeling smooth.
- Ethylhexyl Stearate – plant derived ingredient that prevents water loss and encourages hydration.
What I liked about it?
This affordable product does what it says. It absorbs effortlessly into my skin leaving my face feeling soft and velvety.
Additionally, it doesn’t leave you looking greasy. I tend to use it on my nightshift as it aids hydration and I’m not left feeling dry and dehydrated.
I’ve been using this product for a year or maybe longer and I have noticed my face feeling plumper the next day and healthier.
What I don’t like about it?
They is a subtle scent which I personally didn’t mind it but I feel like some people may hence why I’ve written it down.
Would I buy it again?
Yes! I’ve been purchasing this product for over a year now and I absolutely love it!
Where to purchase this product from?