Himalayan Charcoal Purifying range only
has 3 products in their line; Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Facial Soap, Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Clay Wash and the Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask.
Refine and revive your skin with our Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask. Inspired by Ayurvedic traditions, this 100% vegan tingling clay mask is infused with bamboo charcoal, green tea leaves and organic tea tree oil. It’s been formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. This invigorating charcoal face mask draws out impurities and refines the appearance of pores for healthy-looking skin with a glow that shows. Complete your facial at home expert by applying this purifying blend with our Facial Mask Brush.
- Kaolin – Mild clay with natural minerals.
- Moroccan Lava Clay – Promotes hydration, minimises enlarged pores and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate – Natural clay mineral used as a thickener.
- Alcohol Denat – Promotes water loss and over a prolonged period of use can cause skin to become sensitive.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf – Helps with anti-ageing, skin hydration and anti-oxidant.
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil – Promotes hydration and aids nourishment that leaves skin feeling soft.
What I liked about the product?
I absolutely loved the end result of this product. As my pores and blackheads appeared significantly reduced.
The clay mask managed to absorb excess oil from my t-zone creating a matte and clear complexion.
However I didn’t notice any glow, my face just looked matte and clear.
What I didn’t like about the product?
One of the first things I noticed about this face mask was how fragrant the product was and how the smell was very potent and distracting.
Once applied the tingling sensation hits you like none other, my eyes began to water luckily I didn’t get a reaction from this product as I have sensitive skin.
Once dried it takes literally a lifetime to wash off. I would recommend to washing it off when it’s still wet on the face.
Additionally, when washing it off the product gets everywhere. The best place to wash this face mask off is in the shower.
Dark with tea leaves
Thick clay mixed with green tea leaves
Would I buy it again?
No, absolutely not!!! It’s far to expensive and the process of applying the mask on and then washing it off is a hassle.