This range from The Bodyshop has 11 products in their line.
The bodyshop Claim:
- Glycerin: to treat dry skin.
- Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil: rich moisturiser that’s is ideal for oily and dry skin.
- Dimethicone: provides a protected layer that helps to keep the skin hydrated.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: a mixture of coconut oil and glycerin.
- Alcohol Denat: has antibacterial properties.
- Isocetyl Stearate: is a lubricant that’s helps to soften the skin and gives the skin a smooth appearance.
What I like about it?
A little amount goes a long way
It keeps under-eyes hydrated
It did brighten and make my eyes look awake and not tired.
When applied it feels cool and this is brilliant for the days when it’s warm.
It’s perfect to use underneath makeup as it makes the fine lines appear smooth.
What I didn’t like about it?
There’s nothing I didn’t like about it!
Gel like consistency
Would I purchase again?
Where to purchase it from?