Hey guys! I’ve been testing out different types of body butters and moisturising creams (and I’ve got to say I’m rather enjoying it). This brand is cruelty free, vegan and all of their ingredients are plant base. Personally I find that plant based products don’t always work for me but Poppy’s Natural skincare range works wonders for me. One of the first products I use from Poppy’s range was the Organic Stretch Mark Body Butter.
- Cocoa Butter.
- Avocado Oil.
- Avocado Butter.
- Rosehip Oil.
- Neroli and Helichrysum.
What I liked about this product:
- The texture of the product was so soft that it melted into the balm of my hands and absorbed really well into the desired areas.
- The product felt like a second layer of skin and the scent of the product was pleasant and non-irritable.
- This product reminded me a lot of the burtbees hand-cream but a lot softer.
What I didn’t like about the product:
- The product is 120mls/4oz which isn’t enough if you are looking to treat a larger area.
- Didn’t notice a reduction on my stretch marks.
Would I purchase this product again?
- Yes I would.
Where to purchase the product from:
- Poppy’s Natural Skincare: £22.00