Hey guys, this is a retrospective review on the overnight repair serum. This product is a game changer to your night-time routine. I mean when I would use this product I would instantly look clear and glowy. This product is packaged with peptide serum with Argan and Rose oils that aid cellular repair overnight. This product is meant to be used overnight and I found while using this product my skin felt luminous and noticeably smoother. This product is great for those who have oily/combination/sensitive skin types. This product has more oils packaged in a product than I have ever seen in a product and not to mention the amount of peptides it offers as well. For the purpose of this blog I will only be noting down some of the ingredients otherwise I will just end up boring you to death with ingredients after ingredients!
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: is packaged with antioxidants such as Vitamin A, C and E.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil: has the highest level of vitamin E and omega 6
Rosa Moschata Seed Oil: promote anti-aging, lightens hyper-pigmentation and fades blemishes.
Sucrose Cocoate: acts as a skin cleanser and moisturises the skin leaving it to feel smooth.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38: has the ability to penetrate deep in to the dermis of the skin to boost the production of collagen.
What I liked about the product:
- It is lightweight and absorbs well into the skin.
- The formula is gentle towards sensitive skin.
- Boosts hydration levels.
- The smell of the serum is tolerable. I personally like the smell of the serum. (I could actually smell rosehip oil but after reading the ingredient list it could very well be rosewood oil or rose flower oil).
- This product has NO artificial fragrances making it irritable free (in my book anyway).
- I noticed the different in my skin after 2 weeks of using this product.
- The product has 15mls of goodness and it will last you 8 months maximum; which in itself is an investment.
What I didn’t like about the product:
- I didn’t like the price of the product.
Would I buy it again?
Of-course I would, it’s packaged with so many oils and peptides why wouldn’t you repurchase this?
Oily but non-greasy.
Where to purchase this product?
John Lewis £63.50
Beauty Flash £57.99
Beauty Crow £47.45
Zest Beauty £51.99
Beauty Things £47.50
Look Fantastic £63.50
Pure Beauty £47.63