Hallo everybody! I was shopping in Aldi a couple of months ago and I happen to walk through the beauty aisle for some basic essentials.
The serums that were placed on the shelves caught my eye and the inner voice in me was like ‘oh hello, how you doing?… so cheap but yet so fine!’ I must purchase this item. I quickly read the description and thought to myself that I should, no wait, I MUST share this hidden beauty secret with everyone! Since the ingredients in the product are just incredible!
Not to mention, there has been a lot of buzz around this product all over social media. While researching the product I found that this magic potion in a bottle is even giving high-end brands a run for their money!
This product is packed with fatty acids such as coconut oil that helps to soften the skin.
- Glycerin: acts as a humectant which works by drawing water from the air allowing the skin to obtain the moisture.
- Vitamin E: that acts to repair the skin from environmental damage.
- Vitamin C: brightens the skin
- Vitamin B5: promotes healthy skin and regeneration.
- Shea Butter: is thick in consistency that treats dry surfaces.
- Olive Oil, Argan Oil, Sojo Oil and Canola Oil: full of anti-aging, anti- oxidant properties that penetrates into the skin rapidly while fighting the signs of acne and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: helps with the production of collagen by holding on to the water from the air which makes the face appear to look plump and clear.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: acts by creating a shield that hinders environmental damage from pollution.
- Ubiquinon (Q10): this is a natural coenzyme that the skin has however, over time through aging it begins to diminish. This mimics the natural coenxyme that protects the skin from free- radicals and also helps with the production of collagen.
- Eugenol: also known as Cloves that promote the skin to glow.
What I like about the product:
- How well it absorbed into my skin.
- The product makes my skin feel smooth and soft and at the same time it leaves my skin feeling glowy.
- I like that fact that they are rich and I mean rich as in fatty acids and so on.
What I don’t like the product:
Since the product is cream base and I have oil/combination skin type I usually just apply the product on my cheeks, along my jawline and down my neck because it just makes my t-zone appear to be super greasy and to avoid it looking like I have literally poured oil on my forehead. I tend to avoid applying any cream products on those areas. Thus for that reason since I can’t apply it all over my face as a serum I don’t like it for that reason.
would I buy it again?
Mmmm, maybe not as it is not suitable for oily/combination skin type.
thick, spreadable & non- greasy
Where to purchase the product: