Burt’s Bees Beeswax lip balm does what it says on the tin- I tend to wear the lip balm over night and once in the morning to keep my lips hydrated. I’ve found that when I do apply it overnight, in the morning it gives the appearance of fuller lips. It’s like I’ve injected myself with collagen. This is one beauty product that I cannot live without!
The things I like about the product:-
- Ingredients are minimal and natural.
- Gives the appearance of fuller and plump lips.
- Contains coconut: that helps prevent dryness and flakiness.
- Sunflower oils: used to promote cell regeneration and protects the skin from sun exposure.
- Vitamin E and essential fatty acids: promotes hydration and improves the appearance of skin texture.
- Peppermint oil: has cooling properties that relieve sore lips and naturally increases blood circulation (hence the feeling of plumper lips).
The things I hate about the product:-
It sometimes it collects debris (dry skin) from lips and onto the lip balm.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST!…
Would I buy this product again?
Hell yeah! It’s convenient and it’s long lasting you definitely are getting your money’s worth with this product.
Where can I purchase this product:-
Holland and Barrett: £3.99
Burt’s Bees official website: £3.99